- Three Sterling silver cups of different sizes:
– LARGE: 10,5 cm width at the brim;
– MEDIUM: 6cm at the brim; initialed with TC;
– SMALL: the “stirrup cup” rests on a fox head.
- A 230ml of organic fragrant rose petal syrup
- A sachet of fragrant rose petals
These cups come from different walks of life:
– the LARGE is a gift Marco received after a Pacific Ocean crossing by sailboat;
– the MEDIUM comes from the Swedish side of my family: my grandfather’s surname was originally Carlsson – the most common family name in Sweden, so he changed it to Grenstadius. The cup must have been engraved “TC” prior to the name change, so before 1920.
– the SMALL is a real “stirrup cup”, where originally a drink of port was served before a fox hunt (hence, the fox head rest).
Later became a “farewell drink”, usually offered to the departing guest.
The fragrant ROSES come from a a little heart-shaped town called Ormea. There, Federica e Gianluca have turned their passion for genuine ingredients into a successful business. We LOVE everything they make!
A drizzle of the syrup on yogurt make for a high-fragrance, low-guilt dessert.
A rose ice-cube in your drinking water and you’ll feel you are in a rose garden;
a few drops in your prosecco will inebriate you with its fragrance before you even drink it…
Use your silver cups, add a few rose petals just before serving. Voilà!
For a limited time, 195€ – SHIPPING INCLUDED ANYWHERE!