WHY CHOOSE ACCIDENTAL TOURIST?
- In the spring of 1998, ours was the first cooking class in Florence – that’s 22 years experience!
- We open our own historical home to you: a 900 year old villa in our family for 6 generations
- Max 8 people in each group, so we can give you all the attention you deserve
- We offer private classes for families traveling with children
- The ingredients we use in our class are 100% organic, no GMO, farm-to-table
- Over the years, we have researched and developed our own secret low-gluten pasta recipe
- For every meal we serve, we provide one for a homeless person. That’s ONE to ONE.
- Last but not least, unlimited local Chianti wine for our guests!
- And if you’d like to stay after cooking, eating and drinking, you can book a night at the villa
- UNTIL INTERNATIONAL TRAVELING IS RESUMED, YOU CAN COME INTO OUR KITCHEN WITH OUR ON-LINE CLASSES
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A relaxing day in the Chianti region, just outside of Florence
- Traditional Tuscan wine and food, prepared together in an intimate setting
- A fully hands-on class, followed by a plentiful meal including dessert
- Choice of full day or half day activities (morning or evening) 7 days a week
- Transportation included, with pick up and drop off in the heart of Florence
- Visa and MasterCard accepted
- Upon request, we work around food restrictions
Our history before the Accidental Tourist:
Our main home has been in our family for 6 generations: Michelangelo, Galileo, Rodolfo, Giovanni, Majla, Eva and Giotto. It is a watchtower built is 1146, and later became an orphanage, then a farmhouse. During WWII, total strangers found shelter and many lives were saved in this family villa. As heirs of this abode, we want to honor its vocation: to Treat Strangers as Guests, to Turn Guests into Friends
Activity Requests: Last minute request? Does your desired date show as unavailable? There is still hope! Contact us to see if we can accommodate your request WhattsApp: +39 3486020257