WHY CHOOSE ACCIDENTAL TOURIST?
- In the spring of 1998, we offered the very first cooking class in Florence.
- We offer three unique locations for our classes:
- a 900 year-old villa in our family for 6 generations
- a 17th century farmhouse surrounded by olive groves
- a quaint home in Florence
- We offer small classes with a maximum of eight people per class.
- Our cooking ingredients are 100% organic, no GMO, farm-to-table, and all from local farmers.
- Over the years, we have researched and developed a naturally low-gluten, high protein pasta recipe
- We welcome individual travelers and happy to run a class for one person.
- We are committed to our community, so with every meal we serve to a guest, we provide a meal for a homeless person, through the Progetto Arca Foundation
- We also offer unlimited local Chianti wine for our guests throughout the cooking class.
- You can also stay in our villa after your cooking experience, and book directly with us
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- A relaxing day in the Chianti region, just outside of Florence.
- Traditional Tuscan wine and food, prepared together in an intimate setting
- Full day or half-day cooking class and/or wine tours
- Non-GMO, organic and farm-to-table products are used for each pasta making class.
- We host families with children, couples, groups of friends, grandparents, solo travelers, we love everyone!
However our family’s history goes beyond the beginning of Accidental Tourist:
Our home is a watchtower built is 1146, and has been in our family for 6 generations, and enjoyed by Michelangelo, Galileo, Rodolfo, Giovanni, Majla, Eva and Giotto. Most importantly, during WWII, many strangers who lost their homes were sheltered here, and lives were saved in this family villa.
As heirs of this abode, we want to honor its vocation:
Come As Strangers, Leave As Good Friends
CLICK your PREFERRED DATE on the CALENDAR below, to see WHAT is available.
(NOTE: BELOW THE CALENDAR you will see ONLY what’s available on the date highlighted)
To see ALL ACTIVITIES, and WHEN they are available CHOOSE FROM “ACTIVITIES” on the MAIN MENU
LAST MINUTE REQUEST, AND YOUR DATE SHOWS UNAVAILABLE? THERE IS STILL HOPE!
Contact us WhattsApp: +39 3486020257