WHY CHOOSE ACCIDENTAL TOURIST?
- In the spring of 1998, ours was the first cooking class in Florence: that’s 21 years experience!
- We open our own historical homes to you:
- a 900 year old villa in our family for 6 generations,
- or a 17th century farmhouse, surrounded by olive groves
- Max 8 people in each group: so we can give you all the attention you deserve
- We offer private classes for families with children: good news for those traveling with children, and those not..; )
- The ingredients we use in our class are 100% organic, no GMO, farm-to-table
- Over the years, we have researched and developed a naturally low-gluten, high protein pasta recipe
- For every meal we serve, we provide one for a homeless person. That’s ONE to ONE.
- Last but not least…unlimited local Chianti wine for our guests.
- …and if you’d like to stay after cooking, eating and drinking, you can spend the night at the villa
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A relaxing day in the Chianti region, just outside of Florence;
- Traditional Tuscan wine and food, prepared together in an intimate setting;
- A fully hands-on class, followed by a plentiful meal including dessert;
- Choice of full day or half day activities, AM, PM or evening; 7 days a week
- Transportation included, with pick up and drop off in the heart of Florence
- Visa, Mastercard and Paypal accepted
- Upon request, we work around food restrictions
Our history before the Accidental Tourist:
Our main home is a watchtower built is 1146, which later became an orphanage, then a farmhouse, and has been in our family for 6 generations:
Michelangelo, Galileo, Rodolfo, Giovanni, Majla, Eva and Giotto.
Most importantly, during WWII, total strangers found shelter and many lives were saved in this family villa.
As heirs of this abode, we want to honor its vocation:
To Turn Strangers into Friends
CLICK your PREFERRED DATE on the CALENDAR below, to see WHAT is available.
(NOTE: BELOW THE CALENDAR you will see ONLY what’s available on the date highlighted)
To see ALL ACTIVITIES, and WHEN they are available CHOOSE FROM “ACTIVITIES” on the MAIN MENU
LAST MINUTE REQUEST, AND YOUR DATE SHOWS UNAVAILABLE? THERE IS STILL HOPE!
Contact us WhattsApp: +39 3486020257