WHY CHOOSE ACCIDENTAL TOURIST?
- In the spring of 1998, ours was the first cooking class in Florence – that’s 22 years experience!
- We open our own historical homes to you:
- 900 year old villa in our family for 6 generations
- 17th century farmhouse, surrounded by olive groves
- Max 8 people in each group, so we can give you all the attention you deserve
- We offer private classes for families traveling with children
- The ingredients we use in our class are 100% organic, no GMO, farm-to-table
- Over the years, we have researched and developed our own secret low-gluten, high protein pasta recipe
- For every meal we serve, we provide one for a homeless person. That’s ONE to ONE.
- Last but not least, unlimited local Chianti wine for our guests
- And if you’d like to stay after cooking, eating and drinking, you can book a night at the villa
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A relaxing day in the Chianti region, just outside of Florence
- Traditional Tuscan wine and food, prepared together in an intimate setting
- A fully hands-on class, followed by a plentiful meal including dessert
- Choice of full day or half day activities (morning or evening) 7 days a week
- Transportation included, with pick up and drop off in the heart of Florence
- Visa and MasterCard accepted
- Upon request, we work around food restrictions
Our history before the Accidental Tourist:
Our main home has been in our family for 6 generations:
Michelangelo, Galileo, Rodolfo, Giovanni, Majla, Eva and Giotto.
It is a watchtower built is 1146, and later became an orphanage, then a farmhouse.
During WWII, total strangers found shelter and many lives were saved in this family villa.
As heirs of this abode, we want to honor its vocation:
to Treat Strangers as Guests,
to Turn Guests into Friends
Last minute request? Does your desired date show as unavailable?
There is still hope! Contact us to see if we can accommodate your request
WhattsApp: +39 3486020257