WHY CHOOSE ACCIDENTAL TOURIST?
- In the spring of 1998, ours was the first pasta class in Florence – that’s 23 years experience
- We open our own historical home to you: a 900 year old villa in our family for 6 generations
- Max 8 people in each group, so we can give you all the attention you deserve
- In observance with social distancing: to enjoy a spontaneous familiar environment in all safety, we run private classes at no extra cost.
- Custom classes for families traveling with children
- Unlimited local headache-free Chianti wine for our guests!
- For every meal we serve, we provide one for a homeless person. That’s ONE to ONE.
- The ingredients we use in our class are 100% organic, no GMO, farm-to-table
- Over the years, we have researched and developed our own secret low-gluten pasta recipe
- We are working towards a plastic-free experience: bee-wax cloth and homemade detergents, so far. Looking for more ideas..
- If you’d like to stay after cooking, eating and drinking, you can book a night at the villa
- If you are unable to travel, you can still enjoy the experience with our ON-LINE CLASS and TUSCAN RESCUE BOXES
- If you are a digital nomad, looking for a place to quarantine in comfort, book a stay at the villa
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A relaxing day in the Chianti region, just outside of Florence
- Traditional Tuscan wine and food, prepared together in an intimate setting, with “body & soul health” in mind
- A fully hands-on class, followed by a plentiful meal including wine and dessert
- Transportation included: with pick up and drop off in the heart of Florence
- Visa and MasterCard accepted
- Upon request, we work around food restrictions
Our history before the Accidental Tourist: Our main home has been in our family for 6 generations: Michelangelo, Galileo, Rodolfo, Giovanni, Majla, Eva and Giotto. It is a watchtower built is 1146, and later became an orphanage, then a farmhouse. During WWII, total strangers found shelter and many lives were saved in this family villa. As heirs of this abode, we want to honor its vocation: to Treat Strangers as Guests, to Turn Guests into Friends
Activity Requests: Last minute request? Does your desired date show as unavailable? There is still hope! Contact us to see if we can accommodate your request WhattsApp: +39 3486020257