WHY CHOOSE ACCIDENTAL TOURIST?
- In the spring of 1998, ours was the first cooking class in Florence: that’s 21 years experience!
- We open our own historical homes to you: –
- a 900 year old villa in our family for 6 generations, or
- a 17th century farmhouse, surrounded by olive groves
- Max 8 people in each group: so we can give you all the attention you deserve
- We offer private classes for families with children: good news for those traveling with children, and those not..; )
- The ingredients we use in our class are 100% organic, no GMO, farm-to-table
- Over the years, we have researched and developed our own secret low-gluten, high protein pasta recipe
- For every meal we serve, we provide one for a homeless person. That’s ONE to ONE.
- Last but not least…unlimited local Chianti wine for our guests.
- …and if you’d like to stay after cooking, eating and drinking, you can book a night at the villa
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A relaxing day in the Chianti region, just outside of Florence;
- Traditional Tuscan wine and food, prepared together in an intimate setting;
- A fully hands-on class, followed by a plentiful meal including dessert;
- Choice of full day or half day activities, AM, PM or evening; 7 days a week
- Transportation included, with pick up and drop off in the heart of Florence
- Visa and Mastercard accepted
- Upon request, we work around food restrictions
Our history before the Accidental Tourist:
Our main home has been in our family for 6 generations:
Michelangelo, Galileo, Rodolfo, Giovanni, Majla, Eva and Giotto.
It is a watchtower built is 1146, and later became an orphanage, then a farmhouse.
During WWII, total strangers found shelter and many lives were saved in this family villa.
As heirs of this abode, we want to honor its vocation:
To Turn Guests into Friends
LAST MINUTE REQUEST, AND YOUR DATE SHOWS UNAVAILABLE?
THERE IS STILL HOPE!
Contact us WhattsApp: +39 3486020257