We have our “classics”, we constantly work to improve them, and we try to add new good ones.
Each activity guarantees:
- We run it with as few as 1 guest and a maximum of 8;
- It is hosted by friendly, knowledgeable, English speaking hosts;
- It enjoys a relaxed pace, homey atmosphere, beautiful views and plenty of genuine food/ quality wine.
- It take you to our private, family, historical homes.
- It is accessible to Accidental Tourists club members only*.
For one day you will breathe clean air, forget about the crowds, and become part of a Renaissance scenery. Each season will offer you its country charms: sunflowers in the summer, grapes in the fall, the new olive oil in the winter, and a thousand different herbs and flowers in the spring.
Time will stop, and you will truly live a day in the life of Tuscany.
For total cost, meeting point and departure/return time, see each activity.
*So we ask that you become a member of the Accidental Tourist Cultural Association. Here is why:
– As a member, you have access to historical private properties which can’t comply with the standard tourist requirements such as wheelchair-accessible bathrooms, fire escape and commercial kitchen.
(Ours is not a museum, but a real private home built 870 years ago! )
_ The membership fee is built in the final price, and it serves as a deposit: so there is no extra cost to become a member; just discounts, if you already are one.
Majla, I hope this note finds you well. As I look through old photos & reflect on this year, I realize that our day with you may have been our best. It was beyond doubt the most meaningful to our daughter, Helen, about to leave for university. In a summer of tumult, she was so calm in your kitchen. So present, so taken by the kindness. She loved working with her hands. I think something shifted in her brain, or maybe her heart. When we left, she said to me on the walk home, “Steve is the happiest person I’ve ever met – She realized – he had designed his life. Lived as he wanted to live: fully, with richness, beauty, and kindness.” She saw a carpet of options unrolling before her. Her life would no longer be a box.
Finally, thank you for all you do to make this world a more beautiful place. If you ever feel it goes unnoticed, it does not. Your fingerprints are all over my child.