We have our “classics”, we constantly work to improve them, and we try to add new good ones.
Each activity guarantees:
- We run it with as few as 1 guest and a maximum of 8;
- It is hosted by friendly, knowledgeable, English speaking hosts;
- It enjoys a relaxed pace, homey atmosphere, beautiful views and plenty of genuine food/ quality wine.
- It take you to our private, family, historical homes.
- It is accessible to Accidental Tourists club members only*.
For one day you will breathe clean air, forget about the crowds, and become part of a Renaissance scenery. Each season will offer you its country charms: sunflowers in the summer, grapes in the fall, the new olive oil in the winter, and a thousand different herbs and flowers in the spring.
Time will stop, and you will truly live a day in the life of Tuscany.
For total cost, meeting point and departure/return time, see each activity.
*So we ask that you become a member of the Accidental Tourist Cultural Association. Here is why:
– As a member, you have access to historical private properties which can’t comply with the standard tourist requirements such as wheelchair-accessible bathrooms, fire escape and commercial kitchen.
(Ours is not a museum, but a real private home built 870 years ago! )
_ The membership fee is built in the final price, and it serves as a deposit: so there is no extra cost to become a member; just discounts, if you already are one.
“Sipping coffee as the rain trickled down the Tuscan hills.
What a wonderful feeling to be “at home” when the storm is blowing outside…Yes, “at home”, for that is precisely what the ‘Accidental Tourist’ has treated us to. Your authenticity is a true relief and a cosy way to spend a day. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.”