WHY BECOME A MEMBER OF ACCIDENTAL TOURIST?
As a member, you will have access to a historical private property which can’t comply with the standard tourist requirements such as wheelchair-accessible bathrooms, fire escape and a stainless steel professional kitchen. (Ours is not a museum, but a real private home built almost 900 years ago! )
SO PLEASE FILL THE FORM YOU HAVE RECEIVED. It is used only to allow your participation to the tour you booked.
When you book more than one activity, your 25€ will be discounted form the second activity.
Also, when you become an Accidental Tourist member, you are entitled access to all our activities including barter program and hospitality exchange.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Understand! The most important part of our work is you. You are the Rhyme and Reason of our Club, and we’ll d our best to show you we mean it. We are a small family company, and we will bend over backwards to make it all memorable for you. But an occasional (seldom!) emergency may cause an excursion to cancel. If you supply us with a phone contact we’ll be sure to inform you in due time!
- Share! Tell us and your fellow travelers your stories. We love word of mouth and thrive on it.
- Be open! Open your eyes, nose, mouth, ears, heart. All the extra pleasure you can soak in is free, and all yours to take home.
- Relate! You know 6 degrees of separation? If you look for something in common with ANYONE, you will find it.
- Be curious! We have members from all over the world. Diversity is such a resource! Connect through the similarities, and enjoy the differences.
- Belong! Make yourself at home in our home. Yes, you can take pictures. Yes, you can take your shoes off, lay on the couch, swing on the swing, ask crazy questions, take a nap on our Accidental Tourist bed. You are one of us.
“Was I in a tour? I thought I was visiting a close friend! I felt very welcomed here, like at home.
The food is the most delicious I have had in Italy. Thanks for a fun day!”