COOKING CLASS (morning)
Family & Friends COOKING CLASS
We have created a “paperback” version of our classic Cooking Class, and priced it accordingly: traveling with family or on a budget doesn’t mean you have to give up the Tuscan experience!
We are happy to offer an affordable hands-on, healthy and fun experience, a plentiful lunch with wine for the adults, juice for the kids, and homemade dessert for everyone! Transportation included.
FAMILIES: if you are traveling with younger ones, and would like a real FAMILY experience, what could be better than making pasta in a FAMILY HOME? Our garden offers a safe space for kids to run around, play pingpong, shoot the hoop, lay in the hammock if and when they get tired of the class, while the adults can still enjoy learning more without distractions.
For every adult, a child of 13 or younger is 50% off!
FRIENDS: a group traveling on a budget? Studying abroad? Fill the class (8 people) and one comes for free! With 6 participants, one comes at 50% off. Unlimited wine!
- 10:00 am pick up in the center of Florence, a short scenic walk from Ponte Vecchio.
- A short ride (25 min), and we’ll arrive at destination at the villa.
- Have a drink, put aprons on and get started!
- Generous tasting of bruschetta with EVO (produced by a close friend) for everyone
- Plentiful lunch with wine for the adults, juice for the kids, and homemade dessert for everyone
- Return to Florence around 2:00pm
We want to be family for your family, and ours to be your home away from home.
We recommend it to: families with children or groups of students, (private events and group rates available on request) as a fun, affordable, weatherproof experience with a delicious, plentiful and healthy Italian meal,
and to enjoy a morning in the countryside.
Suitable also (but not only) for beginners.
IF YOU LIKE OUR CONCEPT, HERE ARE SOME ALTERNATIVE OPTIONS:
– for a MORE IN-DEPTH PASTA CLASS (including ravioli) and/or an EVENING EVENT, try the PM COOKING CLASS (5:00pm – 9:30pm)*
– want to ADD a WINE TOUR in a Chianti estate? Try our 22 year-old classic! The WINE & COOK (2:30pm – 9:30pm)*
*times will vary in the fall/winter to maximize daylight