HOW IT WORKS
HOW IT WORKS
READY TO RESERVE?
2) CHOOSE ACTIVITY, CHECK CALENDAR FOR AVAILABILITY, RESERVE:
3) PAY a flat 20€ PER PERSON deposit, REGARDLESS OF ACTIVITY YOU BOOK, OR AGE.
that fee will be applied towards your final balance, and is refundable up to 72 hours before the tour date.
IF YOU ARE BOOKING FOR MORE THAN ONE PERSON, YOU CAN DO THAT ON ONE SINGLE FORM but you still must pay 20€ pp, adults and children.
Please note: You can pay via Paypal EVEN IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT. You just need a credit card.
4) YOU WILL SHORTLY RECEIVE YOUR BOOKING CONFIRMATION
5) YOU WILL ALSO RECEIVE A LINK TO A FORM,
PLEASE FILL IT AND SEND. It will only take a minute!
This form can alternatively be filled on paper on the day of the tour.
Q: WHY SHOULD I FILL THIS FORM?
A: TO BECOME A MEMBER OF THE ACCIDENTAL TOURIST CULTURAL ASSOCIATION
Q: WHY DO I NEED TO BECOME A MEMBER OF THE ACCIDENTAL TOURIST CULTURAL ASSOCIATION?
A: As a member, you have access to a historical private property which can’t comply with the standard tourist requirements such as wheelchair-accessible bathrooms, fire escape and a stainless steel professional kitchen.
(Ours is not a museum, but a real private home built 870 years ago! )
– When you book more than one activity, your deposit will be discounted form the second one.
– Also, when you become an Accidental Tourist member, you are entitled access to all our activities including barter program and hospitality exchange.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Now you are all set and we look forward to having you with us
- Membership fee is 20,00 € per adult, child or senior;
- Wine Tour: 60 € per person (40€+20€ membership);
- Cooking class: 90 € per person (70€+20€ membership);
- Wine & Cook: 130 € per person (110€+20€ membership);
DISCOUNTS ON FULL DAY TOURS:
- children under 4: FREE
- children under 10: 50% off
- families: 10% off
– you may choose the discount that is most convenient to you; but one only!
– the discounts are applicable to balance. Membership fee is equal for all participants, even small children.
(show your ID please: You probably look too mature to be a teen-ager, and too young to be a senior!)
“A day without this tour is a day without sun.
This experience of seeing areas that are 100’s of years old preserved for everyone to enjoy, the experience of making pasta Italian style and a meal fit for a king.
Many many thanks for such a wonderful experience.”