HOW IT WORKS
READY TO RESERVE?
2) Choose ACTIVITY, check calendar for availability and reserve
3) Upon reserving, you will receive a booking confirmation via email
4) You will also receive a link to a form to fill out. It only takes a minute!
Q: WHY SHOULD I FILL THIS FORM?
A: So you can become a member of the Accidental Tourist Cultural Association.
Q: WHY DO I NEED TO BECOME A MEMBER OF THE ACCIDENTAL TOURIST CULTURAL ASSOCIATION?
A: – As a member, you have access to historical private properties which can’t comply with the standard commercial building requirements such as wheelchair-accessible bathrooms, fire escape and industrial stainless steel kitchen.
(Ours is not a museum, nor a restaurant, but a real private home built almost 900 years ago!)
Thank you for your cooperation.
Now you are all set and we look forward to having you with us!
- Wine Tour: 55 € per person (30€+25€ membership);
- Morning Cooking class: 95 € per person (70€+25€ membership);
- Evening Cooking class: 105 € per person (80€+25€ membership);
- Cook & Wine: 125 € per person (100€+25€ membership);
- Wine & Cook: 150 € per person (125€+25€ membership);
DISCOUNTS ON FULL DAY TOURS:
- children under 4: FREE, (after 25€ deposit). (Morning Class only)
- children under 10: 50% off balance (after 25€ deposit) (Morning Class only)
- families with children: Please ask for a price quote.
*you may choose the discount that is most convenient to you, but only one*
“Sipping coffee as the rain trickled down the Tuscan hills.
What a wonderful feeling to be “at home” when the storm is blowing outside…Yes, “at home”, for that is precisely what the ‘Accidental Tourist’ has treated us to. Your authenticity is a true relief and a cosy way to spend a day. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.”