HOW IT WORKS
HOW IT WORKS
READY TO RESERVE?
2) CHOOSE ACTIVITY, CHECK CALENDAR FOR AVAILABILITY, RESERVE:
3) PAY a flat 25€ PER PERSON deposit, REGARDLESS OF ACTIVITY YOU BOOK, OR AGE.
that fee will be applied towards your final balance, and is refundable up to 72 hours before the tour date.
IF YOU ARE BOOKING FOR MORE THAN ONE PERSON, YOU CAN DO THAT ON ONE SINGLE FORM but you still must pay 25€ pp, adults and children.
Please note: You can pay via Paypal EVEN IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT. You just need a credit card.
4) YOU WILL SHORTLY RECEIVE YOUR BOOKING CONFIRMATION
5) YOU WILL ALSO RECEIVE A LINK TO A FORM,
PLEASE FILL IT AND SEND. It will only take a minute!
This form can alternatively be filled on paper on the day of the tour.
Q: WHY SHOULD I FILL THIS FORM?
A: TO BECOME A MEMBER OF THE ACCIDENTAL TOURIST CULTURAL ASSOCIATION
Q: WHY DO I NEED TO BECOME A MEMBER OF THE ACCIDENTAL TOURIST CULTURAL ASSOCIATION?
A: As a member, you will have access to a historical private property which can’t comply with the standard tourist requirements such as wheelchair-accessible bathrooms, fire escape and a stainless steel professional kitchen.
(Ours is not a museum, but a real private home built almost 900 years ago! )
– When you book more than one activity, your deposit will be discounted form the second one.
– Also, when you become an Accidental Tourist member, you are entitled access to all our activities including barter program and hospitality exchange.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Now you are all set and we look forward to having you with us
- Membership fee is 25,00 € per adult, child or senior;
- Wine Tour: 55 € per person (30€+25€ membership);
- Cooking class: 95 € per person (70€+25€ membership);
- Wine & Cook: 135 € per person (110€+25€ membership);
DISCOUNTS ON FULL DAY TOURS:
- children under 4: FREE, (after 25€ deposit).
- children under 10: 50% off balance (after 25€ deposit)
- families with children: 10% off balance (after 25€ deposit)
– you may choose the discount that is most convenient to you; but one only!
– the discounts are applicable to balance. Membership fee is equal for all participants, even small children.
(show your ID please: You probably look too mature to be a teen-ager, and too young to be a senior!)
Majla, I hope this note finds you well. As I look through old photos & reflect on this year, I realize that our day with you may have been our best. It was beyond doubt the most meaningful to our daughter, Helen, about to leave for university. In a summer of tumult, she was so calm in your kitchen. So present, so taken by the kindness. She loved working with her hands. I think something shifted in her brain, or maybe her heart. When we left, she said to me on the walk home, “Steve is the happiest person I’ve ever met – She realized – he had designed his life. Lived as he wanted to live: fully, with richness, beauty, and kindness.” She saw a carpet of options unrolling before her. Her life would no longer be a box.
Finally, thank you for all you do to make this world a more beautiful place. If you ever feel it goes unnoticed, it does not. Your fingerprints are all over my child.