We have many activities, and we try to add new good ones, and improve our “classics”.
Each activity guarantees:
- We run it with as few as 1 guest and a maximum of 8;
- It is hosted by friendly, knowledgeable, English speaking hosts;
- It enjoys a relaxed pace, homey atmosphere, beautiful views and plenty of genuine food/ quality wine.
- It take you to our private, family, historical home.
- It will cost you only if it has met your expectations..
- It is accessible to Accidental Tourists club members only*.
For one day you will breathe clean air, forget about the crowds, and become part of a Renaissance scenery. Each season will offer you its country charms: sunflowers in the summer, grapes in the fall, the new olive oil in the winter, and a thousand different herbs and flowers in the spring.
Time will stop, and you will truly live a day in the life of Tuscany.
For total cost, meeting point and departure/return time, see each activity.
*So we ask that you become a member of the Accidental Tourist Cultural Association. Here is why:
– As a member, you have access to historical private properties which can’t comply with the standard tourist requirements such as wheelchair-accessible bathrooms, fire escape and commercial kitchen.
(Ours is not a museum, but a real private home built 870 years ago! )
– When you book more than one activity, your deposit/membership fee will be discounted form the second one.
– When you become an Accidental Tourist member, you are entitled access to all our activities including barter program and hospitality exchange.
_ The membership fee is built in the final price, and it serves as a deposit: so there is no extra cost to become a member; just discounts, if you already are one.
“A FANTASTIC TOUR I would recommend to anyone. Thank you for a lovely time and the opportunity to see and learn about the tuscan counstryside. A very well done and well organized tour. Thanks!”